UPDATE : I’ve now created an updated guide for the upcoming iOS 7 at the link below :-
Below is a step by step guide on how to setup your iPhone with your work email address.
Please note: Please update your iPhone to the latest software before attempting this. You should be running at least 2.0.
Steps to follow:
1. Tap Settings ->
2. Scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars ->
3. Add Account…
4. You’ll be presented with several options, but you want to pick the one at the top: Microsoft Exchange.
5. Now it’s time to enter in your login credentials and Exchange details. Here’s what it all should look like:
The domain is the value in the 3rd box down at the CTRL + ALT + DELETE screen when you login to a computer at work.
6. Tap Next
7. You will then be presented with the same screen again but with 1 added field. â€œServerâ€. This is your outlook web access address minus the https:// bit. So if your OWA address is https://outlook.microsoft.com then you would put in outlook.microsoft.com.
8. Hit Next. Your iPhone will try to verify your Exchange server. If you get a box up about a certificate. “Unable to Verify Certificate” message. Tap Accept.
9. This time your account will be verified and you’ll be prompted to choose what you want to sync. Turn on whichever services you plan on using (don’t worry, you can always change these settings later) and tap Save to finish.
10. That’s all there is to it. Your iPhone is now ready to handle push email sent to your work email address.
If you choose to sync contacts and calendars through your work, your phone’s current contacts and calendars will be deleted and synced with work.