I’ve been playing around with the iOS 7 beta over the last few days. The steps to configure email with exchange have changed slightly.
Below is a step by step guide on how to setup your iPhone with your work email address in iOS7.
Steps to follow:
1. Tap Settings
2. Scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Tap Add Account.
4. You will be presented with several options. Select the 2nd one down. Microsoft Exchange.
5. Now its time to enter your Company login credentials and Exchange details. This is where it differs in iOS 7.
Email: [email protected]
Description: Work Email (Or whatever you want to call it.)
Tap Next on the top right when done.
6. You will then be presented with another screen which looks similar to the last but it will have some more fields to fill in.
Server : Your work Outlook Web Access Address
Domain : Your company Internal Domain Name
Username : Your work username.
The domain is the value in the 3rd box down at the CTRL + ALT + DELETE screen when you login to a computer at work.
Tap Next. It will then try and validate your account details.
7. Once validated, select the items you want to sync. Tap Save when done.
Your work email should now begin to sync.