In Exchange 2010 Isinteg is not longer a standalone program. You can now scan mailboxes while the database is mounted. The mailbox will be unavailable whilst its scanning. However its very quick.
New-MailboxRepairRequest -Mailbox Alias -CorruptionType SearchFolder, AggregateCounts, ProvisionedFolder, FolderView
Once you have kicked this command off then check the event logs on the mailbox server where the mailbox sits. It will tell you in the application event log when it starts, what it repairs and when its complete.
The events logged are :
- 10047 A mailbox-level repair request started
- 10064 A Public Folder repair request started
- 10048 The repair request successfully completed.
- 10050 The mailbox repair request task skipped a mailbox .
- 10059 A database-level repair request started.
- 10062 Corruption was detected.
Source : Microsoft