If you want to disable or stop users from automatically upgrading to IE11 through windows update then follow the guide below. Please note that it will not stop users downloading IE11 manually and installing it.
1) Login to your domain controller with the Group Policy Management Console
2) Download the IE11 Blocker adm file from Here
3) Open up the Group Policy Management Console
4) Branch out the GPMC until you can see the folder Group Policy Objects.
5) Right click on the Group Policy Objects Folder and click New
6) Under name type “Block Internet Explorer 11” then click ok
7) You will then see the group policy you just created appear under Group Policy objects. Right click on it and click edit.
8) The group policy editor will now appear.
9) Branch out computer configuration, then policies then Administrative Templates. Right click on the administrative templates folder and then click on Add/Remote Templates.
10) When the Add / Remove Template box appears click Add.
11) Browse to the location where you saved the .adm file you downloaded earlier and double click on it. You should then see it listed in the Add / Remove template window. Then click close
12) Now you have imported the .adm branch out Computer configuration, Policies, Administrative templates, Classic Administrative Templates, Windows Components, Windows Update, and click on Automatic Updates Blockers v3.
13) You will now see on the right a setting called “Do not allow delivery of Internet Explorer 11 through Automatic Updates.
14) Double click on the setting above and then select Enable to block and disabled to allow. Then click ok.
15) Close on the cross in the top right corner to close the editor down and to take you back on the GPMC.
16) In this example I want to block IE11 across the whole domain. So to do this I would right click on the domain level and click link an existing GPO.
17) Then select your new GPO you just created.
18) Now your good to. You should see the new GPO listed like below. Wait 15 minutes for Group policy to update and your done.